0:00 – 23:38 Sock Cal 2018 description
1:57 - 3:35 Introduction
3:36 – 6:33 Guidelines for participation.
6:34 – 10:26 Available sock patterns
10:27- 18:38 Sock Cal Blog Hop
18:39 – 23:38 Double Dipping
23:39 – 25:00 Sock Bag Collaboration with DaintybyCrochetcakes
25:01 – 48:05 WIPS
48:06 – 55:27 Finished objects
Projects, patterns and yarns mentioned in this episode:
Words in progress:
1) I am completing sock from my Sweet Crochet Sock design this time using a Knit Picks colorway The pattern for My Sweet Socks is available on http://www.mindandmusecrafts.com and on Ravelry.
2) I share a new invention: Sock Jewelry. I use the tiny sock as a pendant and then bling it! I used the pattern for my Miniatura Hooked Sock for the pendant. This pendant is already available on my site at http://www.mindandmusecrafts.com and on Ravelry.
3) I started my Alpaca Love C2C blanket by Jess of makeanddocrew.com. This make will be my entry for the C2C CAL that begins on October 7 and runs for six week and is hosted by Rosina of the Zeens and Roger Podcast.
1) Sherlock’s Shawl was meant to be an entry for the Summer of Romance 2018 CAL is finally complete. It is a free pattern by BlushingNewb. It is a pattern for an adult sized scarf that is knit in alternating sections of seed stitch and garter stitch. It is made in a blue colorway to mimic the scarf that Sherlock used throughout the BBC series. I am knitting the scarf in Cascade Yarns Eco + in the Legion Blue (3103) colorway using 4.5 mm circular needles. I decided to add a pompom crocheted border.
1) I will be collaborating with Clarisabeth of the crochetcakes podcast to offer a sock size project bag with 3 10-gram mini’s in three colors to create the cupcake pattern in my crochet sock design. This bag is available for the Sockalong that will be hosted by Fay of the crochetcircle podcast. The Sock CAL 2018 begins on September 29th, 2018. The bag is available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaintybyCrochetcakes in limited quantities.
2) Melissa of melissadawnwoolartist.com, Claudia of crochetluna podcast and Clarisabeth of crochetcakes podcast will be hosting a 12 days of Christmas Advent Calendar. The collection will include a Christmas themed sock project bag, a Christmas themed sock and sock blocker, 12 20-g mini skeins, a Christmas themed pin and some other goodies. Pre-orders will be opening soon.
Past projects rementioned in What am I wearing:
Crochet rope - El Cuaderno de Ideas http://elcuadernodeideas.blogspot.com...
Wrapping beads in crochet (1) DIY How to CROCHET a SEA SHELL NECKLACE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MphAP..