In this second episode of 2018, I share projects from 2018 that I have completed and a new garment I started.
1. I am wearing today a felted necklace that I presented for the first time in Episode 19 of the Crochetcakes Podcast : Love, Crochet, Knit.
1) Thomasina socks by Kay Jones on Ravelry in her Miss Potter Sock Club. Yarn for Thomasina: Holly Jolly by The Cozy Knitter.
2) The Homebody Sweater is a free pattern from http://www.megmadewithlove.com I am making it with a 6.5 mm hook by joining Comfy Cotton by Lionbrand with the minis from my 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar by Crafternoontreats.
3) Witchy Woman sock pattern is by Janet Rehfeldt and can be found in her book More Crocheted Socks: 16 All New Designs. I changed the toe, heel an cuff. No fault in the pattern, just personal preference. Toe is from the Star Toe Sock pattern by Rohn Strong. I used the short row heel found in My Sweet Sock pattern. The cuff is a standard crochet ribbed cuff. The main color yarn is an Eco-painted yarn by Crafternoontreats.
1) I recently began the Sea Lace Top by Rebecca Averill. This is a free pattern that can be found on Ravelry. (www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sea-lace-top ) I am using the same amount of stitches she suggests with a 3.25 mm hook. The yarn is a 50% silk/ 50% Yak in sport weight, in the colorway Persimmon and is from Heavenly Flower Design.