Projects, patterns and yarns mentioned in this episode:
1) I share a handmade witchy pendant. The pendant was put together using silver craft wire (18 g), tiger eye tubular beads, a metal cone bead and a green agate washer bead. The witches dress was crocheted using Aunt Lydia’s mercerized cotton (# 3).
2) I completed the crochet version of the Sherlock’s Shawl by, a free pattern by BlushingNewb. I used two textured crochet stitches and Cascade Yarns Eco + in Magenta. I used a 5mm and 6 mm crochet hook. A secondary color was used to make a crab border edge on the longer sides and a ruffle edge on the shorter side. The yarn used for the border was also Cascade Yarns Eco + in Purple.
Works in progress:
1) I am making a second version of the Adelong sweater by Addydae Designs. I am using Paton’s Wool in the Latte colorway marled with the Molly Weasley colorway by Kaylene of Little Bean Loves Yarn. I am making the xsmall size.
2) I continue working on my Alpaca Love C2C blanket by Jess of makeanddocrew.com. This make will be an entry for the C2C CAL that begins on October 7, runs for six weeks and is hosted by Rosina of the Zeens and Roger Podcast. I have begun decreasing, so I am about half way done.
3) I continue working on a sock as an entry for the Strictly Sock Kal hosted by Aly of Little drops of Wonderful. You can find all of the rules and rules for bending rules on her Ravelry page. I am working on the Witchy Woman sock pattern from the book More Crochet Socks by Janet Rehfeldt. My main color is an eco-printed sock yarn dyed by Crafternoon Treats.
4) I am working on the Breckenridge Boots by the Make and Do Crew. This is a few pattern that can be found at makeanddocrew.com. I am using Bernat Wool Roving.
There are still some sock size project bags available from at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaintybyCrochetcakes with optional 3 10-gram mini’s in three colors to create the cupcake pattern in my crochet sock design, and/or an optional CrochetLuna pin commemorating this Sock Cal 2018. The Sock CAL 2018 began on September 29th, 2018 and runs until October 31st. The bag is still available.