1. We are wearing today two tops made by Clarisabeth made with: Frog Tree Picoboo a Cotton Bamboo Blend
a) Clarisabeth is wearing the Quartz top by https://www.mermaidcatdesigns.com
b) Caroline is wearing the Adult Sweater by BobWilson123
1) Lighthouse needle felted wool painting was produced using a kit sold by FiberThyme: "Waiting" (https://www.etsy.com/shop/FiberThyme)
2) Mermaid needle felted wool painting was a free hand painting framed in a 9 in. embroidery hoop. A crochet border was added to the outside loop of the embroidery hoop using cotton/linen blend from Forbidden Fiber Co.
3) Liula Stole by Emma Potter using ArtYarn, a mini skein gradient set from Craftsy.
4) Crochet hook case by daintybycrochetcakes on Etsy.
Works in progress:
5) Jemima and Thomasina socks are two patterns that can be purchased from Kay Jones on Ravelry in her Miss Potter Sock Club. Yarn for Jemima: Regia Pearfect Yarn for Thomasina: Holly Jolly by thecozyknitter.
6)We purchased 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendars from Kathryn of crafternoontreats this Christmas. We are using our minis daily for three projects.
The Homebody Sweater is a free pattern from http://www.megmadewithlove.com I am making it with a 6.5 mm hook by joining Comfy Cotton by Lionbrand with the minis. I am hooking 4 rows of each color and felting the ends together.
The Blandala Circular Blanket pattern found at https://crafternoontreats.com/advent-....
Miniskein Crochet Socks are being constructed without following a specific pattern.
7) Wanderlust hat is a free pattern from https://kirstenhollowaydesigns.com/20...
It was made using Shepherd's Shades 100% wool yarn in the Wedgwood colorway.