- Genevieve - sweater patter found in the book Topdown Crochet Sweaters by Dora Ohrenstein. Yarn: Patons Medium Heather Grey and Crafternoontreats' Dove.
- Always Socks - I finished the Always Socks (yarn is Something wicked this way comes by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears). Clarisabeth and I are testing the pattern and we are hoping to share it with you soon.
Cupcake Stitch: wilmade.com
- Granny Cupcake Wall Art: A 2 by 2 granny square wall art design made using mostly Red Heart acrylic yarn but I did use some fingering wool held double for the cupcake frosting and an apple green worsted wool yarn for the border.
The Cupcake Granny Square found at sewrella.com .
- Felted Cupcake: I followed a design found in the book "Needle felting from basics to bears" by Liza Adams purchased on Amazon.
- Washcloths: using the waffle stitch for crochet and knitting.
Knit: The Boxy Dishcloth by leahmichelledesigns.com
Yarn: white: Peaches and Cream, worsted cotton, yellow: lionbrand mercerized cotton
- Blurred Lines - sweater design by Addydae Designs crocheted in the size xsmall with 4 mm hook. Yarn: Misty Cloud from Crafternoon Treats and Heather from Forbidden Woolery This will be my entry for the Fortune Cookie Cal hosted by Claudia at the Crochetluna podcast.
- Clarisabeth and I will meet up to travel to the Edinburgh Yarn Festival from 3/12/2018 to 3/20/2018. We will be at the festival on Friday, 3/16 and Saturday, 3/17. Please come say hello is you are there!
- I have made some cupcake-themed, lavendar-scented sachets to gift. No pattern just a cupcake template made from soft cardboard.
- I am also working on designing a pendant made of felted wool yarn balls and tiny crochet hooks that can be worn as a necklace.
- Clarisabeth is trying to create a branding for her crafting and some of these items may be included.