Patterns, designers and web pages mentioned in this episode:
- The Alchemist Cardigan: Jess from https://makeanddocrew.com
- The Impressionist Shawl: Helen Stuart from curioushandmade on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/impressionists-mkal
- The Sockmatician’s Basic sock recipe: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sockmaticians-toe-ups
- https://www.knitit-hookit-craftit.com/ owned by Fay of the crochetcircle podcast
- https://www.etsy.com/shop/crochetluna – Claudia is the host of the crochetluna podcast and also owner of an etsy shop where she sells project bags and pins.
- https://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebeanloves – Kayleen is the owner of this yarn dyeing shop. She dyes a lot of Harry Potter inspired yarns.
- crochetcakes podcast on YouTube – my podcasting experience began by co-hosting with my daughter’s podcast. Search on YouTube to see past episodes. The necklace I am wearing in this episode was first presented in Episode 5: C^2 Summer Special (http://youtu.be/j4FgOrbGe2Y)
- Caron cotton cakes – boho floral colorway
- Voolenvine Yarns - Edinburgh colorway, www.voolenvine.com
- Exploding Tardus – found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittlebeanCrochet
- Noro Taiyo yarns – gradient cake yarns. I bought mine from https://www.littleknits.com
- My very first local yarn store visit was to: