1) I am completed another pair of socks using My Sweet Sock design this time using a Knit Picks’ Hawthorne Andromeda Speckle and Valley Yarns Huntington range in the Mauve colorway. The pattern for My Sweet Socks is available on http://www.mindandmusecrafts.com and on Ravelry.
2) I share another piece of Sock Jewelry. I use the miniature sock and a upcycled sock blocker as a pendant and then bling it! I used the pattern for my Miniature Hooked Sock for the pendant. This pattern is already available on my site at http://www.mindandmusecrafts.com and on Ravelry.
3) I also show a book mark that I have made using two tiny socks made using the same Miniature Hooked Sock pattern and joined with a crochet ichord.
4) I share a Newborn Pilgrim hat that I have hooked to fit a Charlie Brown doll’s head in preparation for the upcoming holidays. The pattern is a free pattern that can be found at http://creamofthecrop.com
5) I am finally able to model for you my Adelong sweater from Addydae Designs. This was a test crochet for Addydae Designs using SIRDAR Snuggly Baby Bamboo; a DK bamboo sourced Viscose and wool blend. The pattern will be available soon.
Works in progress:
1) I continue working on my Alpaca Love C2C blanket by Jess of makeanddocrew.com. This make will be an entry for the C2C CAL that begins on October 7 and runs for six week and is hosted by Rosina of the Zeens and Roger Podcast. I am almost a the corner where I will begin to decrease on each row.
2) I am working on a sock as an entry for the Strictly Sock Kal hosted by Aly of Little drops of Wonderful. You can find all of the rules and rules for bending rules on her Ravelry page. I am working on the Witchy Woman sock pattern from the book More Crochet Socks by Janet Rehfeldt. My main color is a eco-printed sock yarn dyed by Crafternoon Treats.
3) I am also working on a second sock, half knit half crochet. I have adapted the Jemima pattern by Kay Jones for toe up and am crocheting the toe and heel.
4) I am working on a crochet version of the Sherlock’s Shawl, a free pattern by BlushingNewb. I am using two textured crochet stitches and using Cascade Yarns Eco + in the Magenta. I am using a 5mm and 6 mm crochet hook.
There are still some sock size project bags available from at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaintybyCrochetcakes with optional 3 10-gram mini’s in three colors to create the cupcake pattern in my crochet sock design, and/or an optional CrochetLuna pin commemorating this Sock Cal 2018. The Sock CAL 2018 began on September 29th, 2018 and runs until the end of October. The bag is available in limited quantities.